MISSION DINING ROOM TABLES. DINING TABLE AND 2 CHAIRS.
Mission Dining Room Tables
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
7pc Mission Style Solid Hardwood Dining Table & 6 Chairs Set
7pc Mission Style Med Brown Finish Solid Hardwood Dining Table & 6 Chairs Set This is a brand new 7 piece Mission Style dining table and chairs set. This solid hardwood dining set is finished in medium brown finish. This elegant dining table set will complement the most sophisticated to casual decor. Make this item yours today to beautify the decor of your home. The Collection includes dining table, four side chairs and two arm chairs. Item may require simple assembly. Dimensions Measure: Table: 40"W 70"L, Side Chair: 19-1/2"W 21"D 39"H, Arm Chair: 21-1/2"W 21"D 39"H
Dick Idol Mission system table, chairs, server
This is a self-assignment. I took the most difficult room in my home and photographed it to face a number of challenges I expect to face in the "real" world.
Large soft box pointed away from the room into the adjacent room, camera left, still too bright even on 1/2 power
The photo comes up short on a number of areas that I can see. After some post production here are the things that I see that still need to improve:
chandelier blown out
door in back of room too bright
ghastly light on carpet
blue glare on back wall
red cast on chair rail and doorway to kitchen left
red cast on ceiling
general "tightness" of furnishings (even though used TS-E 24 for wider POV)
cut off bottom of closest chair
not high enough?
OK, that's my self critique. What did I miss?
I bracketed a few series but had bigger lighting problems with those series so could not lift the chandelier from any of those.
Dining Room - another approach
Dick Idol Mission Style Chairs, Table, Server
I went ahead and shot this with a slightly higher POV, staged some candles, took care of the hot door in the back, toned down the chandelier lights, and got rid of the red casts and deep shadows, got the bottoms of the chairs, etc.
dining table chrome legs
black dining table
lift cocktail table
round dining tables for 6
skinny coffee table
copper coffee table
hand blown glass table lamps
adjustable glass coffee table
rustic dining room tables
queen anne sofa tables