Rectangular trestle table - Decorating a dining room table - Tall bistro table.
Rectangular Trestle Table
- A table top supported by a braced frame (divided foot, horse), often consisting of two posts with feet, joined by a connecting member.
- A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- A table consisting of a board or boards laid on trestles
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
Contemporary Series Rectangular Conference Table (Trestle Base) Finish: Cherry, Profile: Bullnose, Size: 60"
V1760T8 Finish: Cherry, Profile: Bullnose, Size: 60" Enjoy the classic good looks of traditional design, with the modern convenience of Lesro's unique chair and table connection technology. With solid hardwood construction and smooth finish, you are guaranteed satisfaction. Features: -Constructed with solid oak for structural integrity and enduring beauty -Solid oak tabletops with a smooth finish -Table edge available with Bevel, Bullnose, or Straight Profile -All Lesro frames and assemblies are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product -Available wood finishes and styles perfectly compliment chairs in Contour, Bristol, Tempe and Classic Series -Ships Ready-to-Assemble Overall Dimensions: -36'' W x 60'' L x 29.5'' H -36'' W x 72'' L x 29.5'' H -42'' W x 96'' L x 29.5'' H
This table is the only project I've done that I didn't screw up at some point. The top is made from two bookmatched planks of cherry - each 18" wide. There are thirteen butterfly joints in the top to deal with some small splits. Top is connected with 4 dovetails on the top of each leg (trestle). When the two Wenge wedges are tapped into the through-tenons in the stretcher, the dovetails on the legs tighten into dovetail mortises cut into the top.
The closest chair was made from a third plank that was split - the little butterfly joint at the front of the seat (an admitted design error) is from the same block of Wenge as the wedges in the table. The metal frames on this and the similar Rosewood chair on the left were made by a local blacksmith - Bear Mountain Forge.
Red Cedar Rectangular Trestle Picnic Table
Our Red Cedar Rectangular Trestle Picnic Tables have detached seats that can be conveniently nestled under the table to save space when not in use. We designed these sizes because we had so many requests for a leisure table that was compact, moveable without a tow truck, and was a fine looking piece of furniture. Push the Trestle Tables together and create a 10', 12' or 16' table, great for larger gatherings.
inlaid wood dining table
poker coffee table
patio glass table tops
small wooden kitchen tables
square dining room table
cherry wood changing tables
coffee tables los angeles
5 piece pub tables
dining tables with benches
leather ottoman coffee table