Contemporary coffee table : Mesquite coffee tables : Contemporary table decor
Contemporary Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Living or occurring at the same time
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Dating from the same time
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
Coffee Table for My Wife When We First Got Married
Inspiration: I have always been fascinated by how scale can change your perspective of things so I tried to show that in these two boxes and others like it.
Materials: Acrylic box, paint, model figures
Type: Mixed Media
Dimensions: Detail shot of two 10” x 20” x 40” boxes
Round Contemporary Coffee Table
Round Contemporary Coffee Table. Heavy, Sturdy table. Great storage space underneath. Nice wood contrast. $150 (Reduced to $99 )
Contact me @ 1- 877-875-5413 or email@example.com for more information
modern folding tables
42 h pub table
farm style dining table
antique tables and chairs
queen ann end table
glass dining room tables and chairs
folding banquet tables
coffee table bistro