Kids Folding Table Set. Mission Dining Table. High Bistro Tables
Kids Folding Table Set
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
Tommy licking his cake
Mom: Tommy was never a big cake eater. Well, you know, it's funny. I've changed my mind about cakes also, I don't like the creamy ones anymore. I guess I really wanted them because Nanny wouldn't let me have the flowers. Do you want me to tell you that story?
Mom: When I was a little girl, and we would got to birthday parties, like those at Cookie's house, Aunt Mamie would have these big birthday cakes with the icing flowers on them. And she'd make sure that all the kids would get a piece of cake with a flower. And Nanny, no matter where I was, would race to me, throw out the whipped cream and the flower, and give me the plain cake part.
Me: God, that's so petty.
Mom: Then I wouldn't eat it because the magic was gone.
Me: Well, maybe that was intentional — she didn't want you to eat the cake in the first place.
Mom: Anyway, when I got married, and I got my own birthday cakes, I always had a flower, and always enjoyed it. And I think it was more mental, because I didn't really enjoy the taste THAT much. One time I told the story to Dina and Sharon, and to this day, they always make sure I get a piece of birthday cake with a flower on it.
Me: What was the ostensible reason Nanny gave for removing the flowers?
Mom: Because the flowers were too sweet.
Me: And she didn't eat them either?
Mom: She actually took the cream off hers too.
On Top Of The World at Sunset
Brownie Holiday camera, Efke 127 ISO 100, developed in Caffenol CM, negative photographed over a light table and inverted, sepia tone, texture added in Photoshop
She and the other young ones were dancing, racing, and chasing each other as the 36th Army Band played on. The stage lighting fixture, with it's pointed "roof", was too much to resist. She had to climb to the top! (all two feet off the ground)
It was the opening summer concert in the park for this year, where my family enjoyed watching these kids as much as listening to the music.
This is from my first roll through my Brownie Holiday camera (circa 1955-57) There is no bulb setting on this camera, so there is one fixed shutter speed to work with. Perhaps I can find 127 film in different ISOs to compensate?
I love the dimensions of this film! It sure is a bear to load on the developing spool, though! The 127 film is wound up so tightly, that it wants to curl with a passion. It is so curly, that the leading edge of the film easily pops off the developer spool grooves, derailing the rest of the film while loading. However, folding the leading edge into a flattened shape helps to keep the film on the spool.
image made: June 2, 2011
black wood coffee table
natural wood end table
oak half moon table
wooden accent table
oval glass top dining tables
adjustable folding table leg
oak table sale
folding massage table
bar style kitchen tables
discount coffee table sets